Brit Nicole Photography - Mountain Maternity



A little bit ago now I was able to get some pictures taken by the adorable Brit Nicole Photography, you may recognize her from the photos she did for me for the Target Maternity Campaign I was apart of. I even was able to convince Trevor to take a few pictures with me. He is "lucky" that he broke his foot not too shortly after this or he would have had to take even more pictures with me throughout this pregnancy, you know, his favorite past time ever ;) We took these up near the mountains and I can't get over how beautiful Utah is sometimes.There may or may not have been a few "The hillsssss are alivvvvve" moments when doing this as well :) hahaha

15 comments

  1. These photos are so beautiful!! I love your dress and this totally makes me miss Utah. You are going to be a cute little girl Momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mountains in the back are so gorgeous!! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously SO photogenic, these photos are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! I love how the colors of your dress play off the colors on the mountains and sky. Beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are beautiful, girl! That dress. You are glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one of just you in your hat. I think it's very Sound-Of-Music-ish. Tee hee! Very nice pictures. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is that even real? Love the mountains. What a perfect photoshoot!

    Mandie from www.yellowdogpinkpig.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! You and the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the mountains are the PERFECT backdrop for these photos!!! You look so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are seriously so gorgeous! I love the one with your hat on..totally is the sound of music! ;) Now I Gotta convince my hibs to be in a few pics coming from up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that dress and you look so beautiful in it

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous!! I'm jealous of all the amazing maternity shoots you've had, ha ha! I didn't have one with Mia, oops! I am having one done when I'm up there next weekend though, yay! I wish I could pull off all these gorgeous maxi dresses you've been wearing. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is absolutely gorgeous, and you are just the cutest pregnant lady ever! Love the mountain back drop as well.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!